Halifax Port Days 2019 - Building the Future
September 17, 2019, Halifax, Nova Scotia – With infrastructure projects taking place and planning for additional projects underway, Building the Future will be a key theme of discussion during Halifax Port Days 2019.
Featured speakers this year include Halifax Mayor Mike Savage, and David Yang, Regional CEO for Europe, Mediterranean and the Americas, PSA International.
Members of the media are invited to attend sessions taking place Thursday, September 19, 2019.
8:00 a.m. Chairman’s Breakfast
- Remarks by Halifax Mayor Mike Savage
- Hosted by Hector Jacques, O.C., Chair, Halifax Port Authority
9:30 a.m. Business Session
Business Panel Discussion:
Sea-Change in the Transportation Sector: Riding the Wave of Digital Transformation
- Keith Reardon, Senior Vice-President, Consumer Product Supply Chain, CN
- Simon Sundboell, CEO, eeSea
- Hasmig Manoukian, Director of Logistics & Global Sourcing, Reitmans Canada Limited
- Adam Frank, Chief Technology Officer, QRadar, IBM Security Intelligence
- Moderated by Sandra McKenzie, Senior Advisor, Strategic Initiatives, Halifax Port Authority
12:00 Keynote Luncheon
- David Yang, Regional CEO for Europe, Mediterranean and the Americas, PSA International
- Cunard Centre, 961 Marginal Road, Halifax (Keynote breakfast and business sessions)
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, 1055 Marginal Road, Halifax (Keynote luncheon)
Halifax Port Days 2019 is a conference for international shipping, transportation and supply chain professionals. Each year, the annual event attracts hundreds of representatives from all facets of the shipping and transportation industry. Halifax Port Days 2019 is an opportunity for business owners and leaders to learn more about growth opportunities through the Port of Halifax.
Manger, Media Relations & Communications
Halifax Port Authority
Ph. (902) 426-7375